A yod aspect, or finger of God, is an energy of pressure and tension on one point or planet in your chart. A yod involves two quincunx planets (at 150 degrees) …
Is are mastering a simple or progressive aspect
- Yod A yod is a planetary pattern that occurs when two planets form a close sextile with each other in a chart, and then both planets also simultaneously form a quincunx aspect with a third planet. For example, if the Sun was at 15 Aries and it was sextile to Saturn at 15 Gemini, and then both planets were also quincunx the Moon at 15 Scorpio.
- For example, Ted Turner's Natal Chart (right) shows a yod, which clearly depicts his destiny as a major broadcasting magnate. Note the base comprised of a sextile between Mercury in the 1st House (Sagittarius) and Mars in the 10th House (Libra) indicating his personal identity and community standing respectively.
An intermediate astrological text that focuses on the yod aspect and how it works in your chart. A yod is formed when two planets that are sextile (60 ) also form an inconjunct (150 ) to another planet.
- Jan 01, 1998 · A yod is formed when two planets that are sextile also form an inconjunct to another planet. These planets are in different signs and modes and are deeply significant, for they usually symbolize patterns in families that have lasted for generations.
Yod is the astrological formation of two astral bodies (luminaries, planets, asteroids, et cetera) or calculated points (such as midheaven) sextile (60°, 1/6 the zodiac compass) to each other and a third quincunx / inconjunct (150°, 5/12 the zodiac compass) to them both.
- If you would like to learn a simple method by which you can erect your own birth chart, this is very easy for anyone to follow. You will use the ancient technique of the Whole Sign House system. This is the system by which I learned Astrology and is performed by Traditional Astrologers today
A yod can only be made with actual planets and/or luminaries. The angles of the chart (Ascendant, Midheaven) are not part of the “recipe.” A yod is created with a sextile (60°) that extends from each point of the sextile outward 150° (the 150° ang...
- Definition of YOD in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of YOD. What does YOD mean? Information and translations of YOD in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
The Taliban chart has BM Lilith conjunct Mars, and asteroid Lilith rising as the action point of a Yod configuration to the Moon Uranus sextile. Maybe some other astrologer will pick up the batton on this one. The Astrology of the USA The horoscope for the Taliban can be viewed as an event chart when compared to the USA horoscope.
- Aspect Pattern Calculator.A Yod is an astrological major aspect pattern sometimes found in birth charts. It comprises of one sextile aspect blue line and two quincunx aspects green lines. An aspect is an imaginary line drawn between two planets in a horoscope.
Danika Yarosh, actress of the movie "The Miracle Season" (2018), has Leleakuhonua in Pisces (6th Moon-Node House), in the focal point of a yod (two quincunxs and one sextile) with Mars in Leo (1st Moon-Node House) and Juno in Libra (11th Moon-Node House).
- Sep 24, 2020 · A yod or "Finger of God" featuring Jupiter in Aquarius rules Elizabeth Warren's birth chart. A Cancer Sun and Taurus Moon, the progressive U.S. senator's run for president in 2020 couldn't shake that Aquarian chill or the haunting days of her girlhood.
A yod is when you have two planets in a chart that sextile each other (60 degrees apart), and those two planets also quincunx a third planet (150 degrees apart). It forms a Y configuration.