September 2020, Georgeson and Proxy Insight: "2020 Annual Corporate Governance Review | Part I" (54 pages, 3.0 MB, in PDF format) [Detailed statistics and analyses of S&P 1500 company proxy voting, July 2019 to June 2020]
- In June 2009, the following was reported: Chicago-based printer RR Donnelley tendered an unsolicited bid to purchase Quebecor World, the insolvent (Sun Media's term) printer. This bid was rebuffed, but later in the month Mark Angelson, a former RR Donnelley CEO, was named chairman of the printer reorganized to "satisfy" bankruptcy code ...
- Cannot describe the feeling about working for RR Donnelley - I've been with the company for about four years, it'll be five years in December. 2014 was bad, I thought that things may improve and that there will be no layoffs in 2015.
On December 15, 2020, the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality updated stakeholders regarding the final elements of its proposed state Surface Water Protection Program and solicited feedback on the draft legislation for the program, which was released on December 4, 2020.
- 2020 Proxy Statement. 2020 Proxy Statement (128 pgs) 2020 Proxy Supplemental Materials (20 pgs) View other years : opens link to page. Delivery of Annual Reports and ...
Quinlan served on the board and as Chief Executive Officer and President of R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (“RR Donnelley”) from April 2007 to October 2016. Prior thereto, he held various other positions at RR Donnelley from 2004-2007 including Group President, Global Services, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Operations.
- 186 reviews from RR Donnelley employees about Pay & Benefits. Skip to main content. ... - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - March 26, 2020. I loved every single day. Good ...
RR Donnelley employees earn $51,000 annually on average, or $25 per hour, which is 26% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year.According to our data, the highest paying job at RR Donnelley is an Assistant General Counsel at $144,000 annually while the lowest paying job at RR Donnelley is a Hoist Operator at $22,000 annually.
- ePost Global LLC, a tech-enabled global shipping solutions provider, announced it entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the International Mail and Parcel Logistics Business ("International Logistics") from R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD). ePost Global will continue to provide cost-effective, global delivery solutions to its clients.
On July 23, 2020, Vorys attorney Akilah Craig joined the Association of Corporate Counsel Houston Chapter to co-host a discussion on strategies by which law firms and corporations can disrupt racial inequity in their workplaces, as well as provided practical ways to support and sponsor Black employees during the pandemic and beyond.
- Jan 01, 2010 · RR Donnelley Deal is All Bowned Up ... Layoffs Hit DST 2/2/2010: Federated, Vanguard Weigh in on the New Money Fund Regs ... [9/16/2020] 2020 Inflows Reach 46 Percent ...
Layoffs Give Ohio County Double-Digit Jobless Rate. ... book maker RR Donnelley & Sons in Willard -- cut hundreds of people last month. ... Nov 13th, 2020.
- May 13, 2020 · Commercial printer RR Donnelley on March 4 said it would permanently close two plants in the city of St. Louis, at 3049 Chouteau Ave. and 5900 Berthold Ave. Seventy-two workers are affected. Reductions began April 16 and will end June 15, it said.
Unemployment rates have skyrocketed over the past two months as companies have cut costs and slashed jobs to stay alive